[Phpgroupware-docteam] Fwd: [DotGNU]Translators wanted for pnetlib

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Fwd: [DotGNU]Translators wanted for pnetlib
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:47:00 +1000

Hi all,

I thought some of you may be interested, DotGNU are looking for
translators.  I don't know if you have any spare time for assisting
DotGNU, if you do please join the DotGNU mailing list -
http://dotgnu.org/mailman/listinfo/developers

What is DotGNU?
The mission of the DotGNU project is to defeat the monopolistic threat
of Microsoft's .NET by creating a competing Free Software. platform
which is compatible enough with .NET to make migration reasonably easy.
We say: "Ok, MS you are pushing webservices and C# and IL because you
want to catch everyone in your dotNET, but GNU is taking precisely that
technology and using it to set the world free from your monopolies."
Source: www.dotgnu.org

phpGroupWare is a DotGNU project.

Cheers

Dave Hall
--- Begin Message --- Subject: [DotGNU]Translators wanted for pnetlib Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:15:17 +1000 User-agent: KMail/1.4.3
Hi all,

I've just been updating the pnetlib CVS server to add missing string resources
and to remove obsolete ones.

All of the assemblies, except System.Xml (which needs a lot of work before
translation is warranted), are ready for translation to other languages.

We currently have a partial German translation.  It would be nice if we could
get it updated for DotGNU 0.1 and also add other languages such as French,
Spanish, etc.  (Hindi, Gopal? :-) )

The files that need translation are under "pnetlib/resources/en_US" in the
pnetlib CVS server, and end in ".txt".  There are about 750-odd strings that
need translation.

Cheers,

Rhys.