[Phpgroupware-docteam] Coordination Team

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Coordination Team
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:32:40 +1000

Hi all,

Finally the wait is over.  phpGroupWare has a new Coordination Team.

We received 6 valid and accepted nominations for 7 positions, so no
election is required.  The vacant position will be discussed at the
first Coordination Team meeting.

The new coordinators will work with the project founders to continue to
improve phpGroupWare.  The Coordination Team will hold its first meeting
shortly.  A summary of this (and all future) meetings will be published
on the website.

The Coordination Team will represent and coordinate the areas of the
project which they are responsible for.  They will also be the primary
point of contact for problems in that area.  This does not mean they
will be the only one working in that area or will be expected to do all
of the work.  We will work as a team, which aims to work with everyone
in the project to further the project.  We will be accountable to the
community.

Project Founders - Permenant Unelected Positions
Joseph Engo - aka jengo
Bettina Gille - aka ceb
Dan Kuykendall - aka seek3r
Mark Peters - aka skeeter

Coordinators - Elected for a 12 month term ending 1-Oct-2004
Alex Borges - aka lex - Applications
Guillaume Courtois - aka gugux - Inernationalisation
Dave Hall - aka skwashd - API
Kai Hofmann - aka powerstat - Documentation
Andrew Mitchell - aka ajmitch - Collaboration
Chris Weiss - aka ||cw - Support

Over the next couple of weeks people will be finding their feet and
organsining things, so please bear with us.  The changes will take a
little bit of time, but they will be better in the long run.

Any questions, please post to the appropriate list.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)
on behalf of the phpGroupWare Crew