Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Trans: Finnish (FI)

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Trans: Finnish (FI)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 14:07:53 +0000

>I'd like to start working on the Finnish (fi) translation of

>phpGroupWare. I'm a professional journalist and part-time technical

>translator. My email address can be posted on the translator list

>page.

Hi !

Nobody seems to be in charge for the finnish translation, so you can be the one
if
you want.

>And if you have any pointers to give, I'd appreciate them.

Check the phpgw_fi.lang files if they exist in the setup directory of each app,
edit
and update them (by hand or with developer_tools app), create them from the
phpgw_en.lang files if not existing, and submit patches with the new files on
savannah, we'll put them in cvs.

And don't hesitate to ask for help here !