[Phpgroupware-docteam] Need help, screenhosts for new phpgroupware docu

From: Reiner Jung
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Need help, screenhosts for new phpgroupware documentation
Date: 24 Dec 2002 00:32:33 +0100

Hello,

we start write an new documentation for phpGroupWare.
We need help to make modified screenshost from phpGroupWare
applications. We start write to docu for all stable apps.

When you will have a look at a example please look at the follow URL.
http://docs.phpgroupware.org/vqshtml/emailclient.html
This is a older one docu but you see nearly what we whant do.

We don't need the numbers in the screenshots we need only people which
will make this in the same size and when possible in PNG.

When you will support the documentation project please contact me.

Thank you in advance.

--

With best regards

Reiner Jung

GnuPG  Key Fingerprint
BBFF 354E CA1F 051E 932D 70D5 0CC3 882C D9B2 A6F2