Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Trans:Dutch

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Trans:Dutch
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 15:35:48 +0000

>Hi, I am intrested in helping phpgroupware to be totally translated to
>dutch. Can you give me some hints in how to get started with helping
>phpgroupware.

I believe nobody responded, so let's go :

Basically take the phpgw_en.lang found in the setup directory of each module,
copy them into phpgw_du.lang (for example), then you can translate these files,
make a patch of the translated files and submit it to savannah.

Basically a translated file contains 4 columns :

1. the english phrase
2. the module name
3. the translated langage code (here, du for example)
4. the translated phrase

Check the other phpgw_*.lang files !

Bye.