[Phpgroupware-docteam] Re:Basic configuration on Suse (help!!!)

From: Silvina Miana
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Re:Basic configuration on Suse (help!!!)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:33:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone!!!
my name's Silvina I'm from Argentina and since a
couple of months I'm trying to work with this project.
After a lot of problems...I could install it.
For some problems I changed the Linux version from
RedHat 7.3 to Suse 8.0. now my problem is that I  need
to use openssl, mysql, php, apache, and after I
install those things, when I start the server this
requires  me to have libgd.so.4, libssl.so.0,
libcrypto.so.2.
I found them, but when I tried to install them, I
couldn't becouse the dependencies.
Anyone is using this system??
Please, help me!
Thanks.