[Phpgroupware-docteam] Trans: (Bahasa Indonesia)

From: dotcomian
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Trans: (Bahasa Indonesia)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 01:04:31 +0700

To whom it may concern,

My name is William Wiriawan, a native of Indonesia, Having learned that you currently having no one covering the issue, I'm interested on supporting the development of phpGroupWare's translation into Bahasa Indonesia (ref: Official Language of Republic of Indonesia).

I would appreciate it if I can learn what kind of procedures/workflows you currently have for the translation tasks. I'm a freelance web consultant, and I have a considerably flexible amount of time to dedicate myself to the project.

Looking forward to hear from any of you.

PS. Please don't post my email address (I'm subscribed to the milis with the above address)

Best Regards,
Bill.