[Phpgroupware-docteam] want to be a translator (chinese)

From: ka lai
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] want to be a translator (chinese)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 01:21:23 +0800 (CST)

hi,I would like to introduce myself first.I am a graduate student.female,23,chinese. My major is business english. I worked for furniture exhibition center as translator several times during my summer holiday. After that I worked as assistant in some kindergartens. I have receive serveral english certificates in my college life.After my studying,I want to be a translator so that I can improve my english and learn something about business.

Do You Yahoo!?
到雅虎中国2002 FIFA世界杯聚焦感受足球的魅力!