[Phpgroupware-docteam] PHPGroupware book

From: habbe
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] PHPGroupware book
Date: 06 Jun 2002 14:58:38 -0400

Hello there!

I have started a new project, aiming to collect authors for writing a
series of books, starting with phpgroupware(mostly out of need for my
self). These books will go to print as any other books, but they will
also be available for reading online, free of charge. The license will
however not allow for any kind of printing(giving the authors a chance
of making a buck or two from the printed versions).

If you want to take a look at the progress so far, the draft is
available at http://habbe.webhop.net/phpgroupware.html/t1.html .

Any help with the writing of the actual applications manual would be
greatly appreciated and I will also make the book available at the
phpgroupware.org if that is something you would like(for reading
online). I can also see a future of the book being sold at the
phpgroupware site in order to help out financing further development of
this excellent groupware suit.

Michael Habbe