Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] phpgw docs

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] phpgw docs
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 12:00:27 -0600

Sorry I havn't been on top of this, just so many other things going on. If yall need the passwords to the phpgedocs site let me know, unless dan has already reset them. I still very much want to see these things done, I just can't do they myself, a while ago I tried to round people up to work on them, and didn't get more then my email echo back to me. So good luck if you have the time.

- Josh Miller