[Phpgroupware-docteam] Re: Developer Doc Update

From: root
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Re: Developer Doc Update
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:55:00 +1100

Correction - I wrong.  It was looking promising, but looks can be
deceiving.  Sorry :(  Note to self - do not trust anyone on irc - sus it
out properly yourself :)

If anyone knows where where the phplib.netuse.de docs went you would make
at least one devloper going prematurely bald extremely happy :)

Thanks again & keep up the excellent work

skwashd
Dave Hall