Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] French translation

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] French translation
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 22:04:04 +0000

>Guillaume, the "compose new" problem appears when you select the email in
>the home page? if that is the case, the string 'compose new' in the email lang
>file should read "common" instead of email, ie.
>compose new    common  fr      whatever

Finally, the problem is that the phrase does not exist in the phpgw_en.lang
file !

Could you please add in phpgw_en.lang

compose new<TAB>email<TAB>en<TAB>Compose New

and in phpgw_fr.lang

compose new<TAB>email<TAB>fr<TAB>Composer Nouveau

Thanks !

>The lang calls are not case sensitive.

Ok.

>About the setup fr file, I'll check it, but I remember copying your tarball
>over
>my install and doing a recursive checkout

Was my mistake, forget it.

Posted a patch in the patch manager of savannah with the latest files missing
for
french. We should be near the complete translation now !

Can you please commit theses files ?

Bye !