Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] french translation

From: Pablo Pessagno
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] french translation
Date: 1 Feb 2002 07:55:44 -0000

Hi Guillaume!
I came yesterday from vacations, I ll check the patch today.
Thanks!
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:36:53 +0000, "Guillaume Courtois"
<address@hidden> wrote :

> Hi all !
>
> A small post to ask if someone could commit the patch I've posted to SF
patch manager with lots of new french translations. Pablo maybe ?

> BTW, do we still use SF for this or should we use savannah patch
manager ?

> Oh, and a little thing too : in the email page, the "Compose New"
message isn't translated, I believe it's because it is written "compose
new" in the phpgw_*.lang (if the lang function is case sensitive) ?