[Phpgroupware-docteam] french translation

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] french translation
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:36:53 +0000

Hi all !

A small post to ask if someone could commit the patch I've posted to SF patch
manager with lots of new french translations. Pablo maybe ?

BTW, do we still use SF for this or should we use savannah patch manager ?

Oh, and a little thing too : in the email page, the "Compose New" message isn't
translated, I believe it's because it is written "compose new" in the
phpgw_*.lang (if the lang function is case sensitive) ?

Bye.