Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Translations

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Translations
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:07:38 -0600

send them as a dif to the savannah patch manager, and I will see if I can get someone to merge it. Or See if I can get it done later.

- Josh

From: Leonardo Gomes Figueira <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Translations
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:01:21 -0200

Hi,

who is responsable for publishing translations in CVS while Pablo is on
vacation ?
I want to know for whom i should send some updates...

Bye,

   Leonardo

                         *  Leonardo Gomes Figueira   *
                         * address@hidden *
                         *     ICQ UIN: 9632005       *

    Well, I don't want no preacher telling me about the god in the sky,
    No, I don't want no one to tell me where I'm gonna go when I die
    I wanna live my life I don't want people telling me what to do
    I just believe in myself, 'cause no one else is true
                                            Under The Sun, Black Sabbath