[Phpgroupware-docteam] phpGroupWare - Calling all Translators

From: Pablo Pessagno
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] phpGroupWare - Calling all Translators
Date: 7 Jan 2002 12:33:59 -0000

Hi,
First of all, I will like to thank you for your work on the project, since
translation is a key to the global domination of phpGroupWare  :).
As you may know, I am trying to help the project by coordinating the
translation work.
Now that there is a new release upcoming, it is a good time to update and/or
complete the translation work.
There is a translation status page at
http://docs.phpgroupware.org/lang_stats.php which should work as a guide to
know what is missing.

Since I am new at this role, I would like to know if you are still working
on the translations. I will gladly give you any support that you request. I
am setting up a phpgw server for the translators so that you always have a
clean version to work on. Also, the project has stablished a mailing list
for documentantion and translations, phpgroupware-docteam, which you may
suscribe at http://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group_id=509.

On the http://docs.phpgroupware.org/lang_stats.php page there is a list of
the translators. I would like to keep it current, so if any of you is
missing from the list, contact me and you will be there.

Please, I would like that each of the translators answers this message, so
we can   work more close and cooperate better.

Have a nice 2002,

Best Regards,

Pablo Pessagno