Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] sgml and html is in CVS

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] sgml and html is in CVS
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:51:30 -0600

There is still some thought into what to do with putting the finished work in CVS, as if we have a nightly commit, the history will grow very big for the doc files. Also right now I think we should plan on just having a script in the docs site users home directory to build the html when we have commited big updates.

The docs site is corectly linked in most places now.
I have also add some quick start guides to the site, they to a degree overlap with things that we have elsewhere but for now we will use them till we merge them with what else we have.

Brandon:If you could Pull up the old docs and change the Written by info in the docbook SGML files to reflect the history of the writting not just you as the one that put it together.

I think that is it, so let me know if you notice anything that needs to be updated on the site.

- Josh