[Phpgroupware-docteam] Merry Christmas

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Merry Christmas
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 01:29:08 -0800

Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to give everyone a holiday message before I go to sleep.
I have been hammering on the inlinedocparser for the docteam. Its now
generating some useful HTML output. Just dont try any of the function
links, they dont work yet;-p
I am also now going to be more active in development again, Im still
extremely busy but am simply going to make time as often as possible to
hammer on some code. First will be the stuff the docteam needs to get
moving, then will be the new ACL class and from there Im not certain but
know there will be things to be done.

In general phpGW is moving along swiftly thanks to the dedication of
several developers who never seem to rest. I will be putting together a
year in review next week so Im not going to go into the details, but I
want to thank all of you for your tremendous efforts. They are all
greatly appreciated by the rest of the team, the users and myself.

Merry Christmas team, and keep up the great work!

Seek3r