Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] inlinedocparser

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] inlinedocparser
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 03:09:06 -0800

I just noticed one more thing I need to make this do. Right now it loops
thru all the files in the dir, but only processes one at a time. I am
going to change this so that it will end up combining all the files
inlinedocs into a single array and then process that.
One of the major reasons for this is classes like the accounts class,
which is broken up into several files. By making the inlineparser use a
single array, it would end up collecting all the inline docs together
and building a single accounts class subarray. Of course this would mean
that functions documentation could be overwritten by the last accounts
file in the bunch, but it should still serve our needs well enough.

Seek3r