back from the dead Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] installation document unav

From: brandonne
Subject: back from the dead Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] installation document unavailable.
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:59:25 -0700

The server that was linked to was mine, it was just a temporary solution until
we got everything up on the docs site.
Unfortunatly, my machine (and I), got lost in the @home fiasco.  The website is
not back up and probably won't be due
to AT&T blockin ports now.  It's still going to take me a few days to get my
machine back in working order, then I'll
try to upload everything I have done and start writing again, althought I can't
promise anything until after the
holidays.

Brandon