[Phpgroupware-docteam] Translation

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Translation
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:30:52 +0000

Hi,

As we are now 3 people willing to work on french translation, we would like to
know what can be done exactly.

The apps are already almost completely translated, but what about the manuals ?
Can we begin to translate things or do we have to wait because things must be
reorganized ?

We would like to complete also the code where the lang calls miss. Do we have
to submit them to one people / submit them to sourceforge patch system / have a
cvs access for one of us ?

Bye.