Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] translations

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] translations
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:20:53 -0600

I thin the idea is to merge a set of developer tools into developer_tools. I don't know if any functionality is lost in not useing transy.

- Josh

From: "Guillaume Courtois" <address@hidden>
To: "Josh Miller" <address@hidden>
CC: address@hidden
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:47:11 +0000

>The transy tools will not be missed the new tools are working much better
>already.
>I am also halfway thru adding support for searching php code for 'lang('
>calls and adding these phrases to the current working language set file.
>The searching is finished I just need to move the results to the active
>language tables.

Great job !

>If you have .13, I would suggest taking a look at the developer_tools
>module.

I'll do it. But if these new tools work better, somebody should merge everything under only one app, it would be simpler, no ?