Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] translations

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] translations
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:27:08 -0600

The transy tools will not be missed the new tools are working much better already. I am also halfway thru adding support for searching php code for 'lang(' calls and adding these phrases to the current working language set file. The searching is finished I just need to move the results to the active language tables. If you have .13, I would suggest taking a look at the developer_tools module.

- Josh Miller