[Phpgroupware-docteam] Organisation

From: Marcel Hild
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Organisation
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:32:04 +0100

Hi,
 so, we have a new list, lets start the dance :)

 I propose we should first talk about the organisation of
 the doc team. That means, who is taking care of what.
 IMHO we need at least to directors:

 a) technical director, who defines how docs are organised an processed
 b) content director, this part could/should be split up into
                      api and application.

 Do we already have people/material on that topic?

marcel
--
GPG: http://blackhole.pca.dfn.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xEDF82C72