pgubook-readers

RE: Pgubook mailing list subscription site not available

From: kjseldos
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:50:48 +0000

Thank you so much Ernest. 🙏🏽👍🏽.
I could not reach the mailing list subscription site and assumed it may have been moved or is non existent since the book is a bit old now. 🤦🏽‍♂️.

Anyway , Julian here from South Africa and a newbie to Assembly.

Thanks again for the response. Much appreciated.

Keep well and stay safe good sir👍🏽.

Julian

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile