perlsgml-users

[Perlsgml-users] [sr #102987] Reassigned item: Download files not availa

From: Earl Hood
Subject: [Perlsgml-users] [sr #102987] Reassigned item: Download files not available
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 16:40:38 +0000

Update of sr #102987 (project perlsgml):

Follow-up Comment #5:

Savannah cleared out the download directories when the site
was compromised awhile back.

A version of perlSGML is available at
http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-authors/id/EHOOD/.

I will see if I can get the bundle up on savannah.  Files must
be digitially signed for upload, so I will see what I can do.

perlSGML is pretty old, so documentation was not done
in perldoc.  There should be documentation in HTML.

Note, you may want to look at the DTDParse project on
SourceForge.net.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=102987>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/