pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Hello

From: Georg Gottleuber
Subject: [pdf-devel] Hello
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 09:49:24 +0200

Hello everybody,

I would like to support GNU PDF development.

I am studying Comp. Sc. for five years. At the moment I am looking for a
Master thesis subject with free software included :-)

As I made my Bachelor with some real-time Linux porting I have C coding
experiences. But the PDF universe is new to me (and it seems quite big).
I have read your Hackers&Arch Guide and looked at some code.

For my thesis it would be nice to do something sophisticated. Maybe you
can help me to find a challenging piece of development. It may include
some research or not-so-straight-forward task.

But first I want to come in touch with the project and do one or more
small tasks. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Georg Gottleuber