pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Patch Safety Dispatcher not compatible with older bazaar

From: Gaurav Aggarwal
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Patch Safety Dispatcher not compatible with older bazaar (rev < 1.5rc1)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 00:28:38 +0530 (IST)

GNU PDF is currently providing the Patch safety dispatcher utility in prgmt
folder and if I remembered correctly, this is meant as a default pre-commit
hook and mentioned somewhere in the document as a guideline to the developers.
Thats why I pointed it out.

--
Regards,
Gaurav Aggarwal

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com