partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] 407 Proxy Authentication

From: Okawa Yukaka
Subject: [Partysip-dev] 407 Proxy Authentication
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 05:36:16 -0000

Hi.

I am using partysip for the study of SIP.

I have a question about '407 Proxy Authentication'.

The terminal which logs in to partysip is called A.
The terminal which logs in to other server is called B.

407 Proxy Authentication is required when telephoning A from B.

The IP address of partysip is 172.16.1.20.
The IP address of B is 172.16.1.250.
The IP address of the other server is 172.16.0.5.

Can a setup only whose communication from 172.16.0.5 does not require
407 Proxy Authentication be performed?

Please give me some advice.

I am sorry to be awkward English.

Thanks.