partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Getting Partysip to Run

From: Grant, David
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Getting Partysip to Run
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 11:54:59 -0600

Argh;

I'm having some problems getting Partysip up and running.  I am using
Windows 2000 Pro and VC++6.

oSip 2.0.6 built fine and Partysip 2.1.1 built fine except for the
filter plugin project (tre.lib?).
I modified the partysip.conf file and placed it in the .libs folder
where Partysip is built.

When I try the run the command line "partysip.exe -d 6 -i", nothing
seems to happen.  In fact, nothing seems to happen when I pass *any*
flag to partysip.exe (-h -v -V -i, etc.)

I would love some suggestions here.  Would it be useful to see my conf
file?

Thanks,
David Grant