partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Fw: Win32 Partysip problems

From: Matt Gould
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Fw: Win32 Partysip problems
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:15:28 -0000

Folks,

I haven't heard back from the Partysip developer as below, and didn't want
to bug him.

Perhaps somebody can help me out, if you've run into a similar situation
before? I thought for a moment that MSN Messenger would have grabbed port
5060 and caused this problem, but it happens regardless. Any help
appreciated.

Regards,
Matt