partysip-dev

RE: [Partysip-dev] How does Partysip respond to a REGISTER messagefroma

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: RE: [Partysip-dev] How does Partysip respond to a REGISTER messagefroma User Agent
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 17:30:05 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Kevork Belgen wrote:

> 1: My message may not be compliant.How do I know?

sniff the network and read the rfc :=)
 = One minute for sniffing and 6 month to understand SIP :)

> 2: Is there any way to see messages coming to proxy? Any debugging
> option besides existing one. I use level 6 and when REGISTER message
> comes I see the message "Resources allocated" on my screen.However,
> after INVITE a crash.

compiling with
CFLAGS="-DSHOW_MESSAGE" ./configure

but I tough this was not needed for the latest version? Are you
using 0.5.0? You got to use it!

> 3: We are here to test your software and make it perfect.I believe you
> got plenty of bugs :)

I don't beleive so :!/

> I will send the full output when I go back to my SIP ua.

good! Else, you can use a sniffer like ethereal on linux.
Aymeric