partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] OSIP_TRACE variable

From: frederik . de . backer
Subject: [Partysip-dev] OSIP_TRACE variable
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:35:47 +0200

Hi Partysippers,

We are trying to install PartySIP on a Solaris machine (Solaris 5.8).
We first compiled the OSIP library with success;
When we then compile the PartySip server/executable, we got stuck on the
OSIP_TRACE and osip_trace variables which the linker cannot resolve.
During compilation I get warnings about implicit declaration of the OSIP_TRACE
variable.
During linking I get
undefined symbol
osip_trace
OSIP_TRACE

first referenced in file psp_utils.o
I can't find a declaration of this variable anywhere in the osip source files
or partysip source files

What are we doing wrong?

Can you give a little hint on this. In what source files are these
macros/functions declared or implemented?

Many Thanks in advance for your help.

Frederik De Backer

**** DISCLAIMER ****
"This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation."