partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] New CVS branch for partysip.

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [Partysip-dev] New CVS branch for partysip.
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:14:45 +0200 (CEST)

For those, who minds about partysip's evolution, I have started
a new branch: its name is 'dev-0-5-X'.

The slp module which caused too much conflicts is removed
in a first step. I have been able to run the UAP module.
(this is the module that acts like UAs as needed for REGISTER,
redirection, or when a final response is found before acting
as a proxy...)

The sfp module (the one that manage statefull transactions)
is in the step of being replaced which should require a few
days/weeks for me... :<. I'd like it to be ready in a week.
At this step, it's not running at all. All the file sfp.c has
to be replaced.

The new design will be far less mutlithreaded and will avoid
many msg_clone() calls. This will hopefully reduce the number
of allocations by two! Also, the fact that the stateless module
is removed will increase responsivness and will minimize
retransmissions from UACs.

I'll keep you informed.
Aymeric