partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] Proxy INVITE URI Problem?

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] Proxy INVITE URI Problem?
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:34:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, maindyn wrote:

> When i use partysip as SIP proxy server.
> i found that the regenate SIP invite message has a problem.
> it add a space after SIP: ,so the callee can't recognise it.
> has something i config wrong.
>
> caller SIP:address@hidden
> after partysip proxy:  SIP:%2066666:10.10.10.1

osip does not understand "SIP:" as equivalent to "sip:".
I changed that in the CVS so that it is detected as a SIP url.

But: I'm not sure whether it's true or not.

What happens if you use sip: instead of SIP: is your problem fixed?

Can you send the whole log so that I can get more about it.
I've been trying to reproduce the behavior you described, but
was not able to do so.

Aymeric