partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] Registration?

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] Registration?
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 15:39:43 +0200 (CEST)

This means that the proxy did not recognised the SIP message as a message
for him.

This means that the configuration for "servername" and "serverip"
in /usr/local/etc/partysip/partysip.conf is not correct. The Via
feild MUST contains one of the string given for servername and serverip
in the via header.

to get the complete SIP messages, compile partysip with:
CFLAGS="-DSHOW_MESSAGE" ./configure
touch plugin/upd/*.c
make
make install