parallel

Colorize only tags on parallel

From: Nacho Codoñer Gil
Subject: Colorize only tags on parallel
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 08:36:24 +0100

Good morning,

I have a question. In some version from the past we had "ctagstring" which colorized only the tag for each parallel job. That became obsolete in new versions. The new --color option colorizes the entire output, which in some scenarios can be so "glare" to look at. Me and the teams I work with were used to just seeing the tag colorized.

image.png

Is there any possibility to get that option back or a workaround/alternative solution for me to get this?

Thank you so much,
Nacho