[paragui-users] PG_RichEdit + KeyBoard Control

From: payal singla
Subject: [paragui-users] PG_RichEdit + KeyBoard Control
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:10:19 +0530

Hi!!!
This is the problem related to display the contents of a file on the interface for users.
I have used PG_RichEdit widget for the same to display the contents of a file.
As the contents are larger than the area visible to user, scrollbar gets enabled.
But I am not able to scroll PG_RichEdit widget with the help of keyboard to read the complete contents.
Can you please suggest me the solution or any other widget which supports the keyboard for scrolling...
Note: file contents can get changed by user so i did n't use multiline-edit widget..
Pls Reply

Thanks & Regards,

Payal Singla