[paragui-users] Low performance in full screen mode

From: Arturo Granell
Subject: [paragui-users] Low performance in full screen mode
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 00:55:32 +0100 (CET)

I am using ParaGUI in a videogame's menu and I get a
huge performance hit when going fullscreen mode. I
mean, it goes from 200 and something FPS to just about
8-9. I tried the program that comes as an example in
the doc, dblbuffer.cpp, and changed it to be in
fullscreen mode just to try (just added
SDL_FULLSCREEN, didn't change anything else). It is
even worse then, it goes down to 2.90 FPS. Why does
this happen? How can I solve it? Thanks in advance

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com