Re: [paragui-users] PG_CURSOR_MODE in documentation?

From: Paul Gaynor
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] PG_CURSOR_MODE in documentation?
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 19:02:17 -0700

Hi Ulf,

Thanks for the reply, I am looking to do something else with the pointer
other than hw/sw modes.

This is what I am looking at.

from pgapplication.h:492

        //! Set or query the type of mouse cursor to use.
        /*!
        This function is used to set or query the type of mouse cursor used.
        See the documentation for PG_CURSOR_MODE for more details.
        \param mode the new mode for the request
        \return the previous cursor mode
        */
        static CursorMode ShowCursor(CursorMode mode);

in the example:

        app.SetCursor(app.GetTheme()->FindSurface("Pointer", "Pointer",
"normal"));

>From what I can tell this is associated to this in the theme

    <widget>
        <type value="Pointer"/>
        <object>
                <name value="Pointer"/>
                <filename name="normal" value="ccs/pointer.png"/>
        </object>
    </widget>

        So my question comes in about the "normal" pointer.  I don't see
anything about another type of pointer.  I also can't find any reference
to "normal" XML theme in the source code for the pointer.

        What I am ultimately looking to do is to have the click spot be in the
center of the "pointer" image instead of the top-left.

        I am pretty sure I could hack my way through it but if this is already
available in the library that would be quicker. ;)

What do you think?
-Paul