Re: [paragui-users] web site

From: T. Onoma
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] web site
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 02:30:24 GMT

> from experience, static HTML bites. if a site grows, it becomes a maintenance
> nightmare. it's better to have header and footer includes and/or an
> organization system like PHPNuke right from the get-go. You can skimp now,
> but if the site grows, you'll pay for it later and end up *losing* time.

easy enough to add some basic scripting yourself. this is a project web site
not a news portal. if you over complexify the need what happens? just take a
look at the curent website and let me know what you think. ;)

besides we have savanah for dev stuff, and a wiki makes the perfect community
portal, all we really need for the main website is a pretty front-end -- a
place to show some nice pics and post some gerneal info.

-t0