Re: [paragui-users] this quietness makes one frightened (and insane:))

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] this quietness makes one frightened (and insane:))
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 23:42:13 +0100

On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 03:56:49PM +0100, H. C. wrote:
> Hi folks, sorry for the late answer.
>
> >One question: You actually did some work after Alex's retirement? If so,
> what?
>
> I think there are still LOTS of issues to be handled. Here's a list of
> things I've done so far (may not be quite complete!):
[snip a lot of Changes]
looks impressive. Have you already mailed it to Anthony?

> It's great news that Anthony has now some time for ParaGUI and that you
> apply for leadership yourself, if someone is willing to support you. I'd try
> to help you guys out where I can (I'd maybe even share such a position with
> you, although I lack the appropriate knowledge (yet)).
I think the leaderhship question is finished with this for the next time.
Especially since I currently experience over and over again the meaning of
no time. However, I'll still try to participate a bit.

cu,
Ulf

--
'I'm not a thief, madam. But if I were, I would be the kind that steals fire
from the gods.'