[paragui-users] I might as well post this...

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] I might as well post this...
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 01:20:35 -0700 (PDT)

Code isn't ready yet.
I'm in the middle of a LOT of work on the renderers as I hit some bugs...
anyways I now think the bugs I hit are in another section, but I still
started anyways.

This won't compile out of the box but it could be curious.  I'll post more
when it actually -compiles- (let alone runs :)

I'm adding indirect rendering (allows for LOTS easier clipping control +
umm some tricks I'll show later) and text data pooling (actually this is
going to be -one- of those tricks :)

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis