Re: [paragui-users] OpenGL support?

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] OpenGL support?
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 08:16:12 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Ad Killer wrote:

> Does ParaGUI support OpenGL in any way? How do I enable OpenGL support?
> How do implement OpenGL code in ParaGUI? I can seem to find any info on
> using OpenGL with ParaGUI. Please help.

at this point only the devel-opengl branch properly supports opengl.
There IS a 'paragl' library that might work if you have an OLD version of
SDL.

I'm currently working on rewriting support in the devel-opengl branch to
bring things up to par - and develop a way opengl can interact with
paragui acceptably.

So at this point, unless you can get one of the above working - no paragui
doesn't really have opengl support.

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis