[paragui-users] patch

From: H. C.
Subject: [paragui-users] patch
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:49:24 +0200

- fixed a thing that would hide a PG_Window's icon when one selected to use
the minimize button (this problem was introduced by me, sorry)
- added GetListWidth() and GetListHeight() to PG_WidgetList
- added GetIcon(Uint8 num) to PG_Button (num has to be either 0, 1 or 2 - it
represents the different images for iconup, icondown and iconover)
- added GetIcon() to PG_Label
- added GetSelectedIndex() and GetSelectedItems(...) to PG_ListBox
- modified SetSizeByText(...) in PG_RadioButton to make it work properly
- added reference to namespace "std" in PG_RectList to fix a VC7 build error
- added SetTabSize(...) to PG_RichEdit

By the way, there's a small mistake in the current version of the Release
notes which I am responsible for (c: . Please swap the documentations of
SetAutoVerticalResize(...) and SetAlignment(...).

Kind regards,
    H. C.