[paragui-users] Q: about event system

From: Mark Junker
Subject: [paragui-users] Q: about event system
Date: 16 Jun 2003 15:16:00 +0100

Hi,

now that I know that the mailing list is still alive, it'd be nice to know
how to fix the problem with the event system in 1.0.3.

I'd really like to use ParaGUI for embedded systems and I'd be able to fix it
myself but I don't want to change the sources for every new version.

When something is unclear in my previous message, I'd glad to make further
explanations.

Best regards,
Mark Junker