[paragui-users] PG_Window

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: [paragui-users] PG_Window
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 00:27:57 +0200

Hi altogether,

first of all, the bug I'm telling you may be old, because I currently only have
the sources of version 1.0.1 and the compiled lib of 1.0.3 which behaves in the
same manner and don't want to download the latest version today because of my
high-speed modem link *yawn*.
My problem is, I have a PG_Window and want to forbid the user to close the
window in another way than by clicking on a special button. Now a PG_Window
has a close and a minimize button. By clicking on themyou can hide or close
the window. Now I don't want this to happen. So I look in pgwindow.h and find
some flags to forbid these buttons. Unfortunately, a look in the code tells
me that the flag is stored somewhere in the constructor, but used nowhere.
The buttons are created without any checks and in eventButtonClick I don't
find any checks, either. So is this bug fixed in the latest version or still
open?

cu,
Ulf

--