Re: [paragui-users] pg_frameapplication

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] pg_frameapplication
Date: 27 May 2003 12:46:59 +0200

Sounds like a nice idea :))

Would you mind if i won't integrate it until 1.0.4 final is released ?
I'm currently packaging 1.0.4-beta2 and new features should go into
1.0.5.

It shouldn't be a problem for you (thanks CVS) to keep in sync until
1.0.4 is released. Right after the release i will merge your patches.

Is this ok for you ?
Another opportunity would be to create a branch with your changes and
remerge after the 1.0.4 release.

Alex