Re: [paragui-users] ParaGUI OpenGL Widget?

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] ParaGUI OpenGL Widget?
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 03:05:11 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003, jonas bösch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How can i use openGL in paragui?
>
> I asked google but it seems all discussion about this is way outdated, and
> other than "it's being supported" i can'0t find anything in the docu....

there's an alternate branch (devel-opengl) of the CVS that I've been
working on that uses OpenGL (optionally) as a backend.  I've kind of
gotten stuck in handling some of the transparency issues so I haven't
worked on it much in a while.  Definitely could use some help :)

At this point I have no idea how it should coexist with regular OpenGL
rendering - although it SHOULD theoretically work.

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis