[paragui-users] python binding

From: Michael Bartl
Subject: [paragui-users] python binding
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 14:51:49 +0200

Hi!

I've written the same program that I've used to report the bug with the
paragui python binding! There's no documentation at all. Not even a
test program! I volunteer to write some test apps (I want to test it
anyway). They could be included in the python binding directory (like
it's done in the ruby folder).

But beware: That's not all!

I've a question regarding my first paragui/python program!

Please see the attachment.

If I change self.QuitModal() to SendMessage(self, MSG_QUITMODAL, 0 ,0)
it won't quit (whereas the C++ equivalent works :)!
(prepare to "kill")

Any idea? (Maybe some incompatibility with self/this?)

Any help appreciated,
    Michael